How do I track my order?
Once you have placed your order with us and it is processed, you will receive an order confirmation. Should you need to track your shipment feel free to contact us by email.
When will my order be processed and shipped to me?
Your order will be processed within 1 business day of being placed. In the event that all products in your order cannot be provided, a JW Stannard Customer Service Representative will contact you by phone and/or email.
What does shipping cost?
An added fee of 9.99 is added to each Chime to offset the cost of Shipping.
Note: If your order is being sent to a PO Box or a rural route address destination, please ensure that you include a physical street address, highway number and an emergency number you can be reached at when placing your order. Delivery services vary by carrier or location and may require pickup from your local postal outlet or distribution center.
Where can I ship to?
Anywhere in the Continental United States and Canada (some remote areas may incur additional shipping costs).
How do I update my shipping information?
Login to your account, select my account and update any of your information that may have changed.
Can I cancel my order after I have submitted it?
To cancel an order made online, contact a JW Stannard customer service representative within 24 hours following the confirmation of your order. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and invoice number and we will proceed to cancel your order.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At JW Stannard we want you to be completely satisfied with your Wind or Energy Chime. If for any reason you are not satisfied we will accept your return within 30 days of you receiving the item for a refund or exchange providing the item is returned in new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition in its original packaging. Please note that customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Your Wind or Energy Chime will be shipped via Postal Service unless otherwise specified. Please allow for 2 - 5 days for shipping.
A JW Stannard Wind Chime requires very little maintenance. Depending on how much rain and sun the wind chime is exposed to, the wood top and clapper may periodically need some wood protection product to help preserve its original beauty. As well, each bell is made of a specially developed metal alloy that is guaranteed to never rust.
- The higher you hang your chime the more wind velocity it will be subject to. Experiment with your Chime in different locations, if possible.
- Hang your Wind Chime where it will be clear of obstructions, walls, trees etc.
- Hang your wind chime from a strong hook or bracket, and ensure that it is balanced.
- Hang your chime where the wind can reach it from as many directions as possible.
Did you know?
- The history of wind chimes goes back well over 5000 years. The earliest wind chime discovered so far was found in South East Asia and dates back almost 3000 years.
- Roman chimes were hung up in gardens where they would make a tinkling sound as the wind passed through them. Bells were believed to keep off evil spirits.
- This use of the Wind Chime was gradually changed by Buddhist monks who instead used them to attract benevolent sprints. The monks hung them on the eaves of their temples to attract these spirits.
- In Indonesia wind chimes were used in their fields to scare away birds and small animals.
- The chimes eventually found their way to ancient Mediterranean, and became prevalent in Western culture in the 19th and 20th centuries.